Coastal Round Nylon Dog Training Collars are a suitable alternative to chain training collars.
- Ultimate control with comfort for your pet.
- Offers an alternative to chain training collars and is perfect for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Helps prevent matting of longhaired breeds.
- Made from the highest quality nylon material.
- Nylon reduces loss of neck hair.
- Simple and durable design.
- Available in black and red colours; and measures 16-inch or 18-inch length by 3/8-inch width.
What size do you need?
The chart below will help you find the best size for your dog. To know your dog’s neck size, place 2 fingers between the dog and measuring device (or tape measure) for correct length needed.
How do you put it on?
- Hold the collar by the o-rings, with the nylon straight up and down in front of you.
- Drop the nylon through the middle of the bottom o-ring, creating a loop.
- Grasp the loop and release the o-ring, allowing it to drop down, creating a "P" shaped loop.
- Facing your dog, slide the "P" loop over the dog’s head. This will allow you to walk with the dog on your left side. Reverse the loop if you prefer the dog on your right side.
Reminder: These collars are not to be used for tie out.