Coastal Easy Rider® Adjustable Dog Car Harnesses allow you to fit, walk, buckle, and ride with your dog!
- Doubles as a walking harness – D-ring included for leash attachment.
- Easy-to-use adjustable dog car harness that easily connects to any rear or back seat standard seatbelt.
- Safety crash-tested.
- Features secure metal hardware at stress points and a padded chest strap.
- Keeps your pet safe while travelling, and prevents it from being thrown or injured in case of short stops or accidents.
- Available in Medium (20-inch – 30-inch) and Large (24-inch – 38-inch) sizes.
What size harness do you need?
The charts below helps you find the best size for your dog. To find the girth size, measure behind the dog's front legs and add 2 inches.
How do you put on the Easy Rider® Harness?
The harness is designed like a step-in harness. In five easy steps, you will be ready to travel!
- Unbuckle the harness and put the loop over the dog’s head.
- Put the right and left paw through the straps and ensure that the Easy Rider logo is on the dog’s chest.
- Buckle the harness and evaluate how much you need to adjust for a snug fit.
- Remove the harness, adjust to the proper size and put it back on the dog. It is important to never adjust the harness while it is on the dog.
- When your pet is in the car, slide the seat belt through the back loop. Now you’re ready to go!